Imbalance of Global Supply and Demand
This driver targets the differences between the evolution of the Supply and the Demand
- Steadily internationalization of companies that enable to increase trading
- Focus on economies of scale
- Unprecedented growing rate of developing countries which will place new demands
- Moving back production facilities from low-cost countries to where the demand is located -Regional trade
- The influence of shipping cycles
Before: Limiting resources to deliver minimal services.
After: After: Transform the variability of the demand-supply relationship into an opportunity to improve business flexibility.
- Politicians, Economist and Traders