- Cost of education includes all from book royalty to payroll cost for faculties in schools.
- Decrease of teacher's number required in school or private education institution due to Telecommunication technology like messengers, short-distance
- Decrease of telecommunication cost
- Price-fixing collusion by publishers or contents providers (e.g. Amazon accepted the claim of royalty rise by Mcmillan due to launch of iPad)
- Increase of payroll cost for faculties in schools
- Development of elective input device will reduce usage of traditional writing instrument like pen
- Most contents are being digitalized. So books will be cheaper due to paper cost reduction