Future of Tablets in Education Main Page
Bernard de Groot, CIO Sanoma Learning & Literature
Chun Seok Chang
1) What is the current business model for Sanoma Learning and Literature? Who are your customers and the market you are addressing?
2) Who are your main competitors?
3) Is the industry driven by customers' demands and needs or is the company defining the future innovations (Apple)?
4) How broadly do you define education? Are you involved in publishing text books?
5) What is your role as a Chief Innovation Officer in the company?
6) How do you see the market evolving in the short, medium and long term? What role do you see Sanoma playing in this market?
7) Is there a security protocol? How constraining is it?
8) Reuse of content, what is the level of collaboration between the divisions of the company?
9) Do you view companies like Google and Apple's interest in media as a threat?
10) What are your expectations from this project? What is it that you are trying to get out of it?
11) Why tablets? Laptops and PCs were very slow in penetrating schools. Do you view tablets as a different case?
12) Laptops and PCs revolutionized the learning experience. Do you see tablets as an extension of this trend?
13) Which is the geographical focus that interests you?